Light, healthy, and delicious, leaving you feeling pleasant and energized. This smoothie is just what the doctor orders, to help energize us, stimulate our metabolism, and infusing our bodies with care and health. An amazing kick start to any day. This is where this Heart and gut healthy Smoothie will amaze you. The nutrition and health that is packed in this smoothie is way past what I had expected and I have given you a breakdown below:
- Helps promote total digestive health.
- Promotes healthy weight loss.
- Helps lower cholesterol to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Sweeps Away Toxins and Waste.
- Supports Immunity.
- Improves Regularity.
- Has psyllium husk, prebiotics, probiotics, soothing herbs, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Cancer prevention as it is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Anti-Oxidant contains large amounts of vitamin A and C.
- Immune system support with these vitamins helping ward off colds, and viral infections.
- Anti-inflammatory with a wide range of phytonutrients helping prevent chronic inflammation, and oxidative stress to joints and muscles, preventing arthritis.
- Eye health with the amounts of vitamin A and C helping maintain good strong eyes.
- Skin health also because of the indication of vitamin A and C helping to moisturize the skin preventing wrinkles and also providing protection against sun damage and skin cancer.
- Studies have shown that cantaloupe helps regulate blood sugar and insulin metabolism improving insulin resistance and helps prevent oxidative stress in the kidneys.
- Large amount of anti-oxidant strength.
- Vitamin C great for connective tissue synthesis and disease prevention such as colds and infectious agents.
- With moderate amounts of vitamin A and B-Carotene needed for healthy night vision, maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin, also a good indication of preventing lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Rich in vital mineral nutrients such as potassium, fluoride, and iron. Iron for red blood cell production, fluoride for healthy bones and teeth, and potassium an important component of cell and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
- Chia seeds deliver huge amounts of nutrients such as manganese, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, with very little calories.
- Loaded with anti-oxidants.
- Almost all the carbs found in chia are fiber.
- They are a source of high quality protein.
- Great aid to weight loss.
- They are high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Have certain blood markers lowering the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- High in bone nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and protein.
- They are listed as a “super food.”
The flavor is wonderful, from the subtle sweetness of the cantaloupe, to that heavenly indulgence of the peach swirled in and a nice citrus punch from juice. The texture of the chia coming in at every sip and the raw honey. The ice waking us up as it is crushed and frothed.
I am so happy with this smoothie, and how I felt after is even better. Energized, belly feeling light, my mind filled with thoughts of healthiness and vigor, total happiness. Give this Heart and gut health Smoothie a try.
- 2 scoops Fiberwise- peach flavored- shopclub exclusive
- ½ cantaloupe cleaned, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 2 peaches peeled and pitted, then cut into wedges reserve a few slices for garnishing
- 1 cup cashew milk or coconut water
- ¾ cups juice (orange, mango, peach) or whatever juice you may have (I mixed pineapple with coconut water)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- a handful of ice cubes