- 1 box vanilla Rice Chex cereal
- 1 pound vanilla almond bark, candy melts, or white chocolate
- 1 package Easter M&Ms
- 1 package Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Optional- pretzels and powdered sugar
- Add the box of Rice Chex to a very large bowl.
- Break up the one pound of vanilla almond bark and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for one minute. Remove and stir. If not completely melted, continue heating and stirring in 15-30-second increments. If using the microwaveable container for bark, follow directions.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the top of your cereal and mix well. Add additional cereal if desired- frosted cheerios works well in addition to the Chex.
- If desired, add the pretzels, M&Ms and Cadbury Mini Eggs to the bowl with the cereal and stir. (Doing it this way will help the candy stick better to the cereal, but the end result won’t look as pretty). So I actually mix half the candy here.
- Spread the cereal mixture out onto a large piece of waxed paper. If you haven’t already mixed in the candy, sprinkle it on top now (I sprinkle the other half here 😉).
- Allow the bark to set up for an hour or so.
- Break up the mix with your hands and serve.